Due to COVID and the lack of visitors the museum will be open:
- From November 14 to December 16 only weekends from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last access to the visit at 5 p.m.).
- December 17 to January 3 every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last admission to the visit at 5 p.m.).
As every year, the museum will be closed on December 25 and January 1
Thank you for your understanding.
FOR OUR SHOPS REMAIN OPEN
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep your mask during the visit.
- Respect social distancing.
- Stay grouped by family.
- Do not let your children wander around the museum. (Wearing a mask compulsory from 6 years old).
- Do not touch the equipment and the display cases.
Failure to comply with these rules is a reason which will result in exclusio without refund of your ticket.
Our exciting, vivid and evocative displays (generator room, gas filters-room, first aid post, ammunition store, arms store, telephone operation room, radio transmission room and observation post with its range-finder which provides a panoramic view over the Channel within a 25 miles radius) will help you yo relive History of the people who had been waiting for the invasion for three years! You will also be able to see many interesting and unpublished photos and documents about the Atlantic Wall, the biggest building site of the 20th Century which employed over 2 million people.