The legal notice of the Atlantic Wall Museum
MUSEUM OF THE ATLANTIC WALL
6th of June Avenue
14150 OUISTREHAM RIVA-BELLA
Tél. : 02 31 97 28 69 – Fax : 02 31 96 66 05
E-mail : email@example.com
Entrepreneur Individuel: Madame Brigitte Corbin, AV DU SIX JUIN – 14150 OUISTREHAM
Numéro de TVA intercommunautaire: FR53382171122
Archival photographs used:
Atlantic Wall Museum Collection
“We must save the soldier Ryan”. Steven Spielberg movie. TM and © 2000 Paramount Pictures and Dreamworks LLC and Amblin Entertainment.
Regional Council of Lower Normandy / National Archives USA.
Regional Council of Lower Normandy / National Archives Canada.
LICENSE OF USE
DISCHARGE OF RESPONIBILITY
The MUSEE DU MUR ATLANTIQUE can not be held responsible for damage resulting from an impossibility of use, access, resulting from the information available on this server. The ATLANTIC WALL MUSEUM will in no way be held liable for any damage resulting from the interpretation and / or use of information available on this server.
MENTION OF RIGHTS
The texts and graphic elements, their presentation and their assembly appearing in this site and in a general way all the documents contained in this site, are the exclusive property of the MUSEUM OF the WALL OF ATLANTIC. They are works of the mind and are protected as such by the laws of countries around the world and international treaties. The name of the ATLANTIC WALL MUSEUM and its logo are protected as trademarks.
LICENSE OF USE
By accessing this site or any of its elements, you accept a license granted by the MUSEE DU MUR DE L’ATLANTIQUE under the conditions defined below.
Under this license, only the following is granted:
– a private, individual, personal and non-transferable right to use the content of the site or one of its elements.
Is expressly prohibited any representation and / or reproduction, even partial content of this site and / or one of its elements and in particular:
– all commercial purposes;
– any use of any of the elements of the site in a networked computing environment;
– the prohibition to copy the keywords used in its pages to reference another site and thus compete with the MUSEUM OF THE WALL OF ATLANTIC;
– to propose a link from an illicit site (of a pornographic nature, etc.) to that of the MUSEE DU MUR DE L’ATLANTIQUE.
– by the mechanism of links, are prohibited including the presentation of a page of this site in a setting not belonging to the MUSEUM OF THE WALL OF ATLANTIC and the insertion of an image belonging to the MUSEUM OF THE WALL OF THE ATLANTIC in a page not belonging to him.
– the repeated and systematic extraction of elements from the site causing harm to the ATLANTIC WALL MUSEUM.
The ATLANTIC WALL MUSEUM reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time.
The ATLANTIC WALL MUSEUM reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site at any time without notice.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the ATLANTIC WALL MUSEUM.